Saturday 6 March 2010

Being Grounded (or not, as the case may be)

It's incredibly hard to even explain my feelings of last weekend now... the things that bothered me seem petty & trivial somehow. I intended writing a little about the things that cropped up over the last 3 or 4 months, but there's no way I can recall that mindset now. Which is good, I think, but there are issues i need, want, to follow up and ensure they are dissolved.

she hides... light diffused by cloud and tree
hurt, unreason diffused
create new patterns of energy

Some years ago I went through a similar phase of moon-time madness. At that point I had recently discovered my ability to 'connect' with energy, and was frequently tripping off in my mind to other worlds. My head was in the stars & my pmt focussed on my partner... for a couple of days I'd be working out our break-up & as quickly as the feeling arrived, it vanished. During one episode, a friend & Reiki Master mentioned I seemed spacey & suggested I needed to ground myself... bingo!

Consciously grounding myself when the feelings began to arise worked, and I learned to catch myself sooner each time. I wonder if that is what is needed now? I think so. I should know this.... but we shall see what happens. If so, this account may grind to a halt before it's barely got underway, lol.

No comments: